Recreate the look: Actress Zoe Saldana Covers Harper’s Bazaar Arabia
Modeling Dolce & Gabbana for the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, 34 year old actress Zoe Saldana channels a gilded goddess on the grounds of a downtrodden estate [more photos after the jump]. The photo spread features two dynamic eye makeup looks. Here’s how to achieve both.
1) Apply a brown base shadow over eyelids, from the lash line to the crease. Use this eye shadow to also line the lower lashes. Try the copper-brown in Dolce & Gabbana’s Vulcano Smooth Eye Colour Quad.
2) Starting from the lash line and stopping just before the crease, sweep a deep navy or violet shadow over the base color. Try Dolce & Gabbana’s Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Divine.
3) Line the upper and lower lash lines with a black pencil like Dolce & Gabbana’s Crayon Intense Eyeliner.
4) Highlight brow bones and dust a shimmery eye shadow below the brows’ arches. Try the tan shadow from Dolce & Gabbana’s Cinnamon Smooth Eye Colour Duo.
5) Apply two coats of lengthening mascara, like Dolce & Gabbana’s Secret Eyes in black.
Earth tone eyes:
1) Apply a soft, reddish brown eye shadow all over lids, from the lash line to the crease. Try Dolce & Gabbana’s Smooth Eye Colour Duo in Evocative.
2) Draw a line that extends from the inside corner of eyes to just beyond the outside corner. The Intense Kohl Eye Crayon in True Black adds the right amount of intensity for this look.
3) Swipe two coats of volumizing mascara, such as Dolce & Gabbana’s Volumized Lashes.