- Nasty Gal Gets Sheer — I haven’t been so excited to wear something sheer since Cher Horowitz trotted around Beverly Hills with fluffy pens and her “most capable looking outfits.”
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer — A luminous formula offered in three shades. I’m dabbing this above my cheekbones and around my eyes for a controlled glow.
- Bond No. 9 — This brand gets all the love and I want to know why. I’ll test my way through their fragrances and I’ll let you know which ones get the olfactory seal of approval.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence — I’m not certain, but I believe “treatment essence” is what you’re allowed to call a toner that costs as much as a cable bill. Cate Blanchett uses it, which is good enough for me (the woman looks like an Olsen twin plus five years and 10 inches).
- Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat — The claim is that it dries like a gel manicure. I’ll be the judge of that.
- Becca Matte Skin Foundation — Allow me to reintroduce myself: I get oily.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Dewy Papaya — I don’t see my addiction to peach lips ending anytime soon.
- Warby Parker Wiloughby frames — I usually wear my contact lenses everyday. Perhaps that will change soon.
Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8