- Ray Ban Original Wayfarer — It doesn’t matter leading experts agree that my head is too big for these classic shades. Let me live a little, okay?
- Dior Gel Coat — You can’t throw around words like “gel” alongside top coat without setting the bar high. I’ll find out if the polish measures up to the name.
- Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Shampoo — I don’t fall easily into the frou-frou hair care trap, but this shampoo (combined with my targeted scalp treatment) makes my hair feel like something expensive.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks — She died at age 31, but her cells, taken without Henrietta’s or her family’s knowledge, lived on to advance life-saving scientific research (like the polio vaccine and AIDS treatments). This one’s traveling with me everywhere.
- L’Oreal Sublime Sun Sunscreen Oil Spray — The best thing to happen to sunscreen, yet. Be prepared to witness my UVA/UVB protected shimmery arms and legs making appearances all summer long.
- Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Eye Palette — What’s not to love? Soft satin nudes for day and reflective metallic shades coupled with a rich blue for night.
- Cod Liver Oil — I’ve heard too much chatter about this aquatic supplement. Believers say it’s the solution to clear skin. I’ll be the judge of that.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye — A good concealer is hard to find. Bye Bye Under Eye is one of the best (the coverage is unparalleled and it doesn’t cake).
Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8