- Living proof full thickening cream – Most thickening formulas are aquatic vampires that drain hair of any moisture. Living proof’s thickening cream doesn’t, which is a relief considering my hair was beginning to look a lot like Eriq La Salle with a jheri curl.
- Lot78 tee – Hello is what I said to this casually comfy tee. Goodbye is what I said when I saw the price. Oh well.
- Blinc eye shadow primer – The best I’ve tried that stops eye shadows from melting under the summer sun.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge – A rich pigment that lasts through meals. Sold.
- NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner – Bright eyeliners are an easy way to lighten a look, and this cool mint green shade is calling my name.
- Hakuhodo brushes – I’m slowly building my collection of these impressively soft (yet durable) Japanese makeup brushes.
- Jennifer Behr headwraps – I always love a good headband.
Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7