A month of Beautiful Buys
Your August shopping list starts here.
- Diptyque Summer Candles – The light scents of lemon verbena (Verveine), mint (Menthe Verte), eucalyptus, and lavender (Feuille de Lavande) are reasons enough to click “buy” online. But at $60 a candle, fiscal responsibility may be a stronger reason to limit your purchase quantity to just one.
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid, BHA 9 Treatment, and Skin Balancing Sunscreen – You know a company sells great products when it’s willing to post over 45,000 helpful and unbiased reviews of directly competing brands. That’s exactly what Paula’s Choice does in the Beautypedia, a digital gold mine of recommendations and insights for virtually any skin concern. Paula’s Choice products are speckled in the Beautypedia as well, including the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (a brilliant preventative solution to acne and inflammation), RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections (a controlled time released treatment for blemishes, dark marks, irritated skin and fine lines), and Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense (one of the best sunscreens you will ever try, trust me).
- Suave Rainforest Fresh Body Wash – The budget friendly alternative to a tropical vacation. I can’t get enough of this scent in the morning.
- AcneFree Acne Wipes – When the humidity tips 90% and I’ve bumped into one too many sweaty passengers on the train, one of these wipes swiped on my chest, back, and arms is a gift from above.
- Somme Institute Boost Mask – This mask smells like pumpkin, cinnamon, and self-heats. I swear it’s not a baked good, but it’s effective as pumpkin pie is delicious.
- bkr Water Bottle — Who’s worried about perspiring when I can rehydrate with this cute thing in my hand?
- Tweezerman Lash Comb – I don’t want to hear about spider lashes ever again. This tiny comb takes out mascara’s clumps and lumps for evenly distributed fluttery lashes.
- Trish McEvoy Face Shaper – Makeup that looks great and takes up less space in my bag? Sign me up. Trish McEvoy’s Face Shaper is everything a girl trying to look anywhere from human, to decent, to spectacular, could ask for in life.